SSE MBA NSHK Scholarship
About the scholarship
The SSE MBA and NSHK scholarship is based on cooperation between Norsk-Svenska Handelskammaren (NSHK) and Stockholm School of Economics (SSE). The scholarship covers the full tuition fee of SEK 495.000 + VAT for SSE MBA Executive Format. Next scholarship available is for the program start in 2021.
NSHK member companies are invited to nominate their top talents for the scholarship.
Candidates are ideally high-potential managers:
- working at a NSHK member company
- with a diverse and international background
- with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven record of successful leadership
- who would benefit from learning about Scandinavian management and building a strong network in the Nordic Region
- with (at least) a Bachelor degree, a high level of English proficiency and a minimum of five years relevant work experience
For members of NSHK to nominate for the scholarship, fill out this form before April 30, 2020, for the program start in 2021.
3 to 7 finalists are chosen, and asked to provide a full application for the SSE MBA program (including interview and tests). A jury consisting of representatives from NSHK and SSE selects the recipient of the scholarship.
If you have any questions about this form or the scholarship, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.